Monday, June 05, 2006

Sites of interest or not

Well, we canceled the trip until later. The gear wasn't ready. Thge girls at home are doing fine. The wife put the ducks in with the chickens. should be interesting. She says she is tired. Maybe I will some credit fot all I do on the farm. But miss them badly. only 372 days left. God thats a long time. Finially got some pictures up. took forever. 2 hours. Listened to Ipod. Some songs were running through my head. I know they have plenty of space to do that. Thanks Care Bear. Had "Life in a Warzone " Talking Heads in my head for two days. Some of the lyrics fit this place. " know of some grave sites out by the highway, the trucks are loaded, the trucks are ready, the soumd of gunfire off in the distance, I'm getting used to it now". Listen to sometime thats what I feel like now. Where I work is a cool place. The neat thing is I know what the Hell is going on in the country. Shh don't tell. The food here is good, but it will get old. My buddy went off to the village, he speaks two of the languages here plus he went with some treps. Interpeters. He felt uncomfortable. He says they looked at him with some malice. I said well if they looked at you that way what do you think they think of me.

Sorry to say I am a child of the 80's. I like Devo, depche mode, talking heads, Violent Femmes, REM, The Smiths, Smithereens, and amix of some 70's stuff. Strange to think your favorite music is old fart music.

Sorry for the rambling manner. My desk is two footlocker stacked, and my chair is abeach chair. the low kind. I'm typeing in the dark on my lap and not looking at the screen.
Well bye for now


Small reminder of what has happened here in the last 20 years


Friday bazaar (hello my friend come see my nice things)


The local jems in a Russian gift shop called no joke Yuri's Jewerly

This is my internet provider known around here as HajiNet


My hooch 8 guys live here


Rode in on C-130 with a mix of people

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...

Did you know the only pic that I can see is the one of the baazar? Censorship or strange computer malady? Hmmm...

I guess I should be careful of some of my sometimes strange humor off the cuff remarks.

I understand the government has no sense of humor. My Mom didn't have a sense of humor either... Hmmm...

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: I'll make sure to remind her why she's tired! hahahahahahaha!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home