Monday, June 12, 2006

Inside the hooch

My desk and chair. You think your typing skills are off try holding the keyboard on one leg and type with one hand.

The door and some gear by the door.

The closet and footlocker

Head of bed with the girls watching over me

The foot of my bed complete with my woobie (poncho liner great blanket)


Welcome to my room, its about the size of that walk in closet you have always wanted. The guy I replaced had done nothing with the place. I guess he doesn't watch TLC. I took the bed off the frame and moved it against the wall. Giving me more space. Then I hung a footlocker on the wall as a cabinet. Then got some scrap wood and made a closet. I am missing a chair. I have one in mind, or I have to find one. There is one near the PX I have my eye on. Work is going the places I have to go are mounting, up to four now can't get transport yet. I don't know if you've heard but there’s a war going on here. The new Germans have arrived along with some Fins. Same uniforms but the Fins and the Romanians have uniform T shirts complete with rank and stuff, cool I think.

Had another fallen comrade ceremony. That’s three dead in two weeks. This guy was MI(military Intelligence), roadside bomb. Not as dangerous here as Iraq but still you have to be careful. I am trying to loose weight as not to be such a big target. I still think this is the right place to be. We left them to themselves after the Soviets and now we have to fix what we should have done then. Karma is like that if you avoid something it will come back to get you. Personally I have had that happen twice. The first time was in college. I did not want to take a foreign language, so I avoided it. The Army thought otherwise and gave me a harder one. Then I got out of the Army partly to avoid Bosnia, Now look what Karma has brought me. Face, you fears or they will get you in the end. So on that note I have a fear of threesomes and foursomes, ummmm never mind. Oh by the way sorry to say that that is a major topic of discussion around here, being around young kids mostly, ages 18-27. The first general rule around here is no sex, the second is no beer or booze. And being that they just discovered the thrills of the flesh not too long ago, it is very hard for some.

Speaking of that
Three Brits are in captured by natives. They are given a choice. Mubobo (Have sex with all the men in the tribe) and go free or death. The first one says I love my life, who cares I'll take mubobo. The second one says, I have too much to live for I'll take mubobo. The third says I can't, I have to live with myself, I'll take death. The chief looks around for a minute and then says Okay then Death by mubobo.

Sorry, That was just waiting to get out. This five time zone stuff is BS. right now it is 1930 local(7:30 PM) 1500 Zulu (3:00PM) 1100 eastern (11:00 AM) 1000 Central(10:00 AM) and 0800 Arizona (8:00 AM) strange. No wonder I forget what day it is.

So now that you have seen my place, Call Ty Pennington and have them come here and do a make over, I dare them. This whole blod is brought to you by, Blondie, Depche Mode, Stellie Dan and Nirvana okay so my Ipod has no theme, just stuff I like. I have Enya, Shadowfax and Vincent Guaraldi as relax stuff and some pick me up stuff Atomic Fireballs, Cherry poping Daddies, ACDC, a mix of everything, yes even some Polkas. I have to be in the right mood for that. Back to work, the evening part.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice place!

Ty said no.

I see you're making good use of the "pig holder" you got before you left. HA!

Guess who's coming to town to perform? The Violent Femmes!! I read it in the paper the same day you listed your first iPod music selections.

Strange indeed this karma thing...

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home