Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Office


Greetings from my office. It isn't much but it is mine. Its not the best office I've had, but I like it. I don't have nush to say other than I am awaiting the mail. My ring will be coming soon, I haven't been able to wear it for 10 years. But I had it remade after I had to cut it off. After foolishly tried to wear it. The school has a program to remake them. should be here Monday.

This is my book end.
This is the wisdom Buda on a moniter

The good luck Buda on the other

white board and pictures of the girls

side desk with my K-pot

the seat of creation

Our office was a tanning salon, They painted the walls and put in desks otherwise I work in a tanning booth minus the bed.







1 Comments:

Blogger Who? Me?! said...

Okay... first I want to know where you got the skull under the K-pot, you've got a nice desk, never knew the different "forms" of Budda and lastly... where'd you get the cool bookend? Oh, and nice white board. Hey, when you get your ring back take a pic of it and email it to me. I'd love to see what a C. ring looks like, I've heard they're quite cool.
love,
c

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home