Thursday, February 02, 2006

Still waiting. Meanwhile back at the ranch. Things are going along swimmingly. Dealing with the trials and tribulations of a preteen. Doing a clean sweep type project in the attic. Which is always troubling, in that it always seems like my stuff is the stuff that needs to be tossed. I mean everyone needs a jack-a-lop don’t they. What about love poems, written by Leonard Nimoy Warmed by Love. What says romance like Spok. Nothing much new but waiting and seeing. I am trying to put it out of my mind. On one of our sunny days (very few) I finally took a picture of the bed and Breakfast I pass on the way to work. So here it is



This is the nice B&B it is quite cute but they have a slight location problem they fail to mention on the website


My friend says at least they have killer water pressure.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home