Tuesday, February 21, 2006

B.A.C.

Butt Ass Cold

It got a little cold over the weekend. The top picture is about 9:00 on Saturday. It had warmed 5 degrees by then. That right -30 for a sunny day. We were gong to cut wood this weekend but it was a little to brisk for that. Going to have to for this weekend.

Tried to get the cool colors that the sun makes in the ice, failed but still kind of a neat picture.


Fluffy was in one of her rare very rare playful moods. Normally if you pet her she will spend an hour getting the human stains off of herself. Now I must get back to the living at hand and strive to count my blessings and enjoy what I have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhett said...

Yikes, that is cold!
I was in Heyward Wisconsin one January for a snow-mobile trip (1999 I think). It was BAC then and the ice hanging from the roof... touched.the.ground.

It was as big as my ARM in diameter. WOW. I took pics of it then.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home