Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm Special



Mama always said I was autistic uh I mean artistic. I am slightly sick and was bored. We are making grand plans now. I think we could still pull off the Europe trip. And get the tax break. Still too early to tell but anyway. Here are some patches I had made. Sometimes an idea will pop into the dark parts of my mind and I have to do it. They are not always winners but sometimes they are good. In my humble opinion. See what you think.


Screen saver on my computer to read by


South Carolina flag on a hat

Big Red the flag of The Citadel on another hat


Just a patch that popped into my head, not as pleased as I thought I would be with it


Patch made for hats for the Inlaws


Patch I had made for my uniform

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhett said...

those are great! i hope you have a Merry Christmas. only a short time more (you can almost count it in weeks) and you'll be back home. i know that is the best thought.

take care - be careful and Merry Christmas. Happy New Year too if I don't "talk" to you before... :)

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh MAN!!!!

You gotta make the computer combat one for me!!

I was laughing so hard I woke Ludie up!

love ya'!!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home